-->

26 January 2013

Dixi: Sneak Peek

I've recently been spending a fair amount of time browsing Dixi, mainly looking at all their magical, pretty, sparkly rings and their dainty knuckle rings. Dixi sent me a preview of their new collection, arriving tomorrow - 27th January at about 10am (so not long to wait!) I just had to share a few of my favourite pieces with you :)
Everything above is brand new (except for the gold and silver knuckle rings, which are only £3 for both, bargain!) My favourite piece is the cross bangle, I love how simple it is yet it's also quite statement. I can envisage it with a black chunky knit and a pleather skirt! I also really love the two rings in the centre, below the jumper, I bet they have so much depth and sparkle to them in real life! The blue one would look amazing with anything galaxy.

One of the best things about Dixi are that many of their items are one off so you'll be sure to look unique! To see the full collection, visit shopdixi.com tomorrow at 10am, and if you fancy ordering anything I have a special bloggers code for you! For free UK shipping on orders over £15 enter: BLOGGERSDISC

I know what I'll be spending part of tomorrow doing :) Has anything caught your eye?
x




2 comments:

  1. Ive never seen anything from Dixi before will have to check them out when my spending ban is over

    ReplyDelete
  2. The accessories looks good! x

    thenuliya.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!