-->

17 January 2013

Primark S/S '13 | My Picks

Quite amusing that I'm writing this post about Spring and Summer whilst it's something ridiculous like -3 outside! Brrrrr. I'm one of the few who is actually looking forward to the supposed snow tomorrow - embrace it, it only happens once a year! Anyway, I was hugely excited to see the latest Primark collection the other day so I thought I'd share some of my favourite pieces.
Those dungarees! Too cool. Really looking forward to browsing the £1 or £2 sunglasses in Primark this year, looks like there are some funky ones coming to stores. I'm also loving all the cute ankle socks! 
I can't wait to go and buy a new bag, I've been after the perfect black bag for ages and just look at these beauties!
Primark's S/S '13 accessories are looking particularly good - is that watch inspired by Chanel? All of this just makes me want to spend every weekend in Primark! My stand out pieces are the China print dresses, the studded bags and the sunglasses.

To see more from the collection see here and here.
What are your favourite pieces?
x

13 comments:

  1. Oh the yellow dress! amazing. I want it! xx

    The Littles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunglasses! The china print dress is a must have to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to the snow too! Loving this collection! Definitely gonna have to get the sandals x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god the cat top is too sweet aww! can't wait for everything to land in primark:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, everything looks amazing, especially considering it's primark! Deffo got my eye on the dresses in the first pic and the dungarees, I love dungarees so much! Do you know when it's coming out in the shops?

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love so many things in this collection! Especially the dresses! This post has got me super excited for when the better weather comes in!! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got the Aztec denim shirt :) I also love the big studded bags! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love everything! Thing I need those two dresses in the first picture, they're so beautiful, and those dungarees! Ah, just so gorgeous! Do you know when they're coming out in the shops?

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The china print dresses look just like the ones from Topshop last summer. I love all the Primark dresses, they are all so pretty. I cannot wait for this collection xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Primark is awesome! I love those studded bags! I can't wait for my next trip now! Great post thanks for the inspo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg those blue and white primark dresses! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. i haven't been in primark in ages, but it looks like they've got some really good stuff in - will have to check out my store!
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!