-->

09 February 2011

Wish list #1

1. I love all the detailing on this, especially the sleeves. The best thing about it though is it only costs £10! You wouldn't have guessed it was from Primark either.
2. Completely fell in love with this the moment I set eyes on it, it's one of those things which I just have to have - anyone else get those moments?
3. Finally I can be Cheryl Cole :D (on a budget) I've been lusting after the Wolford ones she wears but there was no way I was going to pay £33 for a pair of tights, knowing that I ladder the vast percentage of my tights.
4. After all the hype around nude nails last year I still don't own a nude polish. The time has come!
5. Zebras, yellow, knotted bottom, peter pan collar and Henry Holland rolled into one, what more could you want?!
6. After trying on a 'hand harness'/ring bracelet in River Island before Christmas, I've been on the hunt for a much better one (the RI was a bit too blingy). It's really irritating that it's a web exclusive though, I hate forking out for p&p.)
7. Secretly longing for a quilted jacket, wouldn't mind a pair of Hunters to go with it ;) Could go all out and even wear the Burberry silk square too! Hehe

x

20 comments:

  1. yeayy
    the white purse is SO ADORABLE!!!:'(

    will be glad if you follow or atleast visit my blog
    www.danielask.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nail polish :)
    && the blouse!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those tights <3 I'm such a sucker for a decent pair of tights!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the nail polish colour :) and that little purse is the cutest! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nail polish is gorge!
    amy,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have all of it please! hehe
    especially loving 2, 4, 7:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've just found your blog and i love it, definitely a new follower! i also love that primark shirt.. want iiiit!

    elle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh oh oh !!! I love that purse!! Where is it from?
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the tights, yellow blouse and jacket so much!!!


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. IT's that time you spot sth that really gets to U!!!The bag is awesooooooooome!!!

    SignorinaTina

    ReplyDelete
  11. that primark blouse really is lovely...why can't we have a primark in US already????? argh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cream blouse is very chic. Cool wish list.

    toya

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic collage! i love your picks! Those thihts are fgreat, hu! i bought a similar pair last week in primark!:)
    You have such a great blog by the way! Im really happy i ran into it! You are very stylish and i like reading your posts:)
    so i'm going to follow you:)
    Hope you come & visit me back & become a follower too!

    love
    fashionfabrice

    have a fabulous day:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm pretty curious where you're gonna buy these!
    Especially the tights,
    I also wanna have those, but I'm never gonna buy Wolford again, I had 2 of them, and they both laddered immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  15. those tights rule! and the henry holland blouse that colour is perfect for spring and summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. i would be happy with all those things in my life x

    ReplyDelete
  17. the yellow top is beautiful!
    Thanks for your sweet comment, the grey sandals walks comfortable as possible for high heels ;), lucky me :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this wish list number 1, 2 & 4 are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!