-->

19 February 2011

Borrowed from Mum #1

Hey everyone :) Hope you're all having a lovely wet weekend. As some of you may have noticed I've changed the layout, I don't like the header though so that'll be going! Please tell me honestly what you think.

So recently, my mum has purchased some really great items which I keep 'borrowing'! She seems to have taken a liking to Topshop :D The only annoying thing is, she hasn't got the same sized feet as me and we're not the same size (I just wear her tops oversized) but I can't wear her skirts/trousers etc. Never mind though :)
First up, which arrived yesterday from ASOS is this gorgeous briefcase bag.





If you'd like to purchase it, click here!
x

16 comments:

  1. I really wish I hadn't spent all of my money already, because that bag is so, so gorgeous. Also, I like the cardi you're wearing in the pictures.
    Bel' x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful satchel, I wish I could afford it. I always steal my Mam's clothes too! We don't have the same shoe size either though which is annoying because we have a few of the exact same pairs of shoes..! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great satchel! I love the contrasting tones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bag! I'm forever borrowing from my Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bag! i wish i had one, and as for steealing my mums clothees, im afraid that i am guilty!! she is a couple of sizes bigger than me but i always wear her clothes and shoes !!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh, this bag makes me want pay day so badly! It's gorgeous :) I might have to browse eBay for a cheaper alternative!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bag, I wish my mum would take a liking to Topshop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is a gorgeous bag.

    By the way, come over and join my Giveaway @ Thinking Out Loud .

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is a lovely purse!!! cute blog.

    xoxo monika.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes, so cool :-)
    xoxo http://wonderfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have the same problem with my mum - she has so many gorgeous vintage pieces which I can never wear because of our size difference - I'm almost a foot taller than her!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bag is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l !
    Great post and great blog

    Aida
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I heart this bag it is amazing chick xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!