-->

05 May 2011

New and Shiny

Hello everyone :) I went into town the other day and picked up a few bits and thought I'd share them with you all!

01. Took advantage of the 3 for 2 on all make up in Boots - such a good deal! It's also 3 for 2 on all hair care if you're interested. As you can see I picked up the two new special effects polishes and a coral lipstick which is in shade 53.
02. Testing out the pink shatter effects, of course I just could test it out on just one colour! Which is your favourite combination? I think I like the pink on top of the blue.
03. And then testing out the blue on the other hand. I think I prefer the pink!
04. An article on Alexander McQueen in the latest issue of the Asos magazine which I enjoyed reading, anyone else read it?
05. Two new tops! I literally can not wait to show you all the horse print one, I completely fell in love with it the moment I set eyes on it :D I have some good ideas for new outfits now so stay tuned for those!

Just before I go to bed, I might not be as active over the next week because my art deadline is the 11th May, as much as I'd love to blog, the work is weighing me down. Sorry! Afterwards though, I shall be all yours. 

16 comments:

  1. I love the special effects nail polish! They both look so good!

    treschiccs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great nail polish job! i also love the orangey red lipstick! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look great, love all the colours! The horse print is very cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh cant wait to see the horsey top! so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colour shatters real wanna try the pink! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails look so cool, loving the colors :)

    Xoxo Christine http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink and blue crackles look so good! I have a couple of bottles of the black, but Im going to have to go and try them all!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shatter nail polish! so cute, such a great blog! Stop by mine

    http://www.heelsink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your nails!! they are so pretty :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the crackle looks amazing on you! love all the colors in this post :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've been intrigued by all of those shatter polishes! will have to try it out one day.
    lol, what is it with all the horse/other animal prints now? i'm loving it. i was actually eyeing a horse print top in a department store the other day and also, how awesome is thi?.. poodle print!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. i quiet like the pink on pink...at least i think its pink, its hard to tell hah but my heart will always belong to the black polish ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. my favorite is the yellow/pink.
    it reminds me of pink lemonade! cute. <3

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!