-->

02 August 2012

Missguided A/W 12

I found the new Missguided A/W collection today and felt I just had to share as it's a Blogger's paradise! It's full of embellishment which I love when it comes to A/W clothes - if you like studs, spikes and sequins then I'm sure it'll be right up your street! Not forgetting that Missguided is actually reasonably priced!
Is it bad I'm already spotting some potential Christmas party dresses?! My top three pieces are:
- The simple white blouse with collar tips pocket tips on the pockets (I never thought about putting collar tips anywhere else!)
- The classic simple cream blazer, totally turned around my some contrasting spiked shoulders, POW!
- The fierce spiked and studded skirt, you definitely wouldn't want to bump into that!

View the other pieces in the collection, here.
What's your favourite item from the collection?
x

7 comments:

  1. I love Missguided!! the whole collection is so cool! I especially love the third dress!! :) lol

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some great things! I definitely need to check the site out again :)
    xoxo
    http://fashionable-addict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beware of this store, you might want to check out my blog post: http://www.notafashionstudent.com/2012/08/me-vs-missguidedcouk.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blazer! Now browsing their website dreamily, oopsy! Sophie at Sophie Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, all these pieces look gorgeous!! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that leather and galaxy dress is gorgeous!!! Great picks. Their website is such a good place to dream shop!
    Thank you for your comment on my blog sweet, hopefully see you around again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the galaxy dress and the red one with the collar - gorgeous collection!

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!