-->

05 July 2012

All Star

Top: New Look | Skirt: Topshop | Shoes: Office Sale | Necklace: Topshop Sale | Nails: Models Own 'Beach Party' & 'Bubblegum' | Lips: Mac 'Creme Cup'

I never expected I would like this t-shirt so much! I bought it for when I went camping, thinking it wouldn't matter if it got ruined. It only cost me £4 as New Look had 20% off when I got it, but I wish I'd gone for the other deal which was buy 2 for £6! It's a lovely airy, blue marl which adds a bit of texture to your outfit and adds a bit more to your basic t-shirt.

I also underestimated how much I'd enjoy my new Converse too! I've wanted a pair for ages but wasn't sure if I'd get that much wear out of them, I then spied this pair on the Office website in the sale for £25, with free delivery and I just couldn't resist! Reduced from £42 as well! Bargaaaain.

I'll always remember that stir Lily Allen caused when sure wore trainers with a dress, so I was a bit sceptical about the Converse and the skirt but I think I worked it! (Hopefully anyway!)
x

11 comments:

  1. I love it when you randomly find epic t-shirts super cheap, New Look are legends for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Converse look great with smart, casual, girly - anything. I live in mine! You look gorgeous, I love lovely your long hair xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! The Converse were such a bargain!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I'd forgotten about Lily Allen with her dress & trainer combos! The converese look great with your outfit though, I really like the cross necklace too :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your top is so cool, and looks great with the necklace! Your nails are also so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a pair of converse, my friend bought some ad they go with everything! You look lovely my dear, especially liking your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the necklace! What a bargain those converse were, they hardly ever seem to go in the sale :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant believe you got those converse for 25 pounds! They are so nice and definitely look great with this outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha i hate when that happens! (wishing you'd bought more of an item). i'm not sure i suit the "high waisted skirt with a top tucked in" look but i love your take on it. may have to try it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just discovered your blog and I'm so glad I did- I absolutely adore it! Your sense of style is the epitome of perfection! I look forward to seeing your future posts, have a lovely day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!