-->

20 May 2012

Recent Acquisitions!

I thought I'd better show you some of my recent purchases, mainly to make room for all the new things I plan to buy next weekend, muhahaha! I also managed to order the H&M riding pants in my last wish list after religiously checking the site twice a day! They're *meant* to be delivered sometime this week but after past H&M orders, I'm a tad worried. Third time lucky though :)
So, after not buying any nail polish for months I ended up with five in one week! 'Adrenalin' has fast become one of my favourite polishes and I know already that both the Nails Inc for Instyle magazine are going to get a lot of use this Summer. 'Razzmatazz' isn't quite as stunning as Adrenalin but still very pretty. 'Pool Party' is an exact Tiffany blue match!
My Mum picked up this book for me as it was discounted, look how amazing those meringues look! I'm looking forward to trying some of the recipes out :)
This coat was the bargain of the century. I went to Topshop on the first day of the sale in the morning before work and found this originally £85 coat for... £10! In my size too! Practically sprinted to the till.
I found this in New Look the other day, I've been looking for a dip dye piece but hadn't seen anything. I love the colours of this, it'll be so nice for Summer evenings! 
My Mum also picked me up these in Sainsbury's, ready for the Jubilee (even though I'll be away during it!) 
I finally found this necklace which I'd been looking for in various Topshops (wasn't even in the Oxford St one!) much to my delight I found it in the sale for half price. I also thought I'd try some Topshop make up as I'm impressed by their nail polishes, this is in the shade 'Powder Room', it's a matte yellow based pink - so many lipsticks these days have blue undertones! It's quite drying so it may not be for everyone.

Hope you had a good weekend! I'm recovering from my cousin's wedding.. Too. Much. Food. Post on that soon :)
x

15 comments:

  1. I really want that necklace, can never find it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the coat, that's an uberbargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is such a bargain and the nail polishes are all lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have the bluebell Nails Inc polish and love it, that coat is such a great bargain :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WWOW £10? Such a good deal! Also I love how the glitter nail polishes kind of match up to the nails inc ones. I can see some very pretty combinations there
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adrenalin looks gorgeous! Very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love model's own glitters! I've got the exact same one not long ago! :)
    the sun pendant necklace is very cute too <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can only find the pale pink nails inc varnish with Instyle but those other shades look lovely! Wow that coat was a great find :) I love the dip dye top, the colours look so pretty!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I picked up those nails Inc polishes too, the blue one looks gorgeous on!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got that Topshop coat in the sale before Christmas and I paid £40 and thought I'd got a bargain haha! The meringues in the recipe book look awesome, definitely give them a go :)

    amandacmoss.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your dip dye jumper! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the necklace, great find!

    --Izumi
    HYBRID HUNTER

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bought that necklace in the sale, however it broke and when I returned it they didn't have another one. Sad times :(.
    I'm also looking for a dipdye style top and have yet to find the perfect one!
    xxxx
    www.xbonjourbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great buys! The blue nail polish is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!