-->

09 March 2012

Spiked & Scalloped

Jumper: Mum's | Shirt: DIY | Skirt: Fashion Union | Shoes: Topshop | Bracelet: eBay | Ring: Topshop Sale | Ear Cuff: ASOS Sale | Nail Wraps: Topshop 

I wore this last week at some point. (I can't remember when - didn't get round to posting it on the day!) Shamefully, this is the first time I've worn this skirt even though I've had it for well over a year! I love the little cut out detail and the scalloped edge. I was going for the 'tough' vibe, there's a lot of spikes and studs going on but I think the pink jumper breaks it down and doesn't make it too much - I hope anyway!

This is another one of my Mum's jumpers, I think I only own one jumper because there's no point in buying any when my Mum has enough woolly jumpers to open a shop!

I think I'm going to go and make some pancakes now :) How are you starting your weekend?
x

27 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous outfit, the skirt is so unique and looks great paired with the bright pink of the jumper - love it!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this whole outfit!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute nails :D and the skirt is really gorgeous!
    You look lovely
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty outfit - LOVE the collar with the bright jumper! Your nail wraps are so neat too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) They may look neat in the photo but they're another story in real life! x

      Delete
  6. I can't even begin to explain how great this looks together. The skirt is so unique and the pink of the jumper is so nice. I want those nail wraps so much xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This really brightened my day :D x

      Delete
  7. Love this outfit!! And your nails are super cute!! :) lol

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love your nails !
    Shoes too :)

    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those nails are perfect! I also love that skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  10. eeeeeek! nails = so cute! I love th scallop detail on the skirt, so lovely. Infact I seem to love anything scalloped at the minute!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything scalloped too :D Thank you! x

      Delete
  11. Pretty scallops, crazy nails, looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely outfit! the skirt looks amazing and the jumper's so cute:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the cut out detail and scallop edge on your skirt, it's gorgeous!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah such a lovely outfit, the pink breaks up all the tough textures etc perfectly!
    I haven't tried out any nail wraps yet, but yours are pretty cool :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hmm, nail wraps do look really cool but I personally wouldn't recommend them! x

      Delete
  15. I love the shoes! The nails are so cute too, are they the meadham kirchoff ones? :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!