-->

14 September 2011

Recent buys

Long time no blog! Sorry, it wasn't intentional, I was away for a few days and then had a couple of those intense days where you leave the house at 8am and don't get back until gone 11pm! Yesterday was a surprisingly good day, it included: work, shopping, making 40 cupcakes, birthday celebrations, Inbetweeners Movie (FINALLY!) and then finding out I'd won Georgie's giveaway :)
Any who, here are a few recent things which have made their way into my wardrobe!
Sausage dog ring - Asos
V05 Miracle Concentrate - Superdrug
Gold collar necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Leopard Print Zip Top - Topshop Sale
Obscenely short Missguided Dress, which unfortunately I'll be sending back :(
Wine jeans - Missguided
Definitely want to get a few outfit posts done and a long overdue nail post in the coming week, so look out for those! Thank you for reading :)
x
P.s. I've officially decided I'm never going away again - the Youtube and Blog catching up afterwards is just too intense!

20 comments:

  1. OMG I love that ring!! I have a dachshund ~ her name is Daisy!! Have you tried that VO5?

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely purchases!
    aha, tell me about the 'intense catching-up!' haha it's manic!
    xxx
    www.alittlebitofroza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, the ring is soo cute!x

    http://loretta-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched The INbetweeners on Tuesday it was so funny.

    Why are dresses so short now? I mean I am only 5ft 2in and a lot of them are miles too short for me! Pretty dress though shame they don't make them a bit longer!
    I mean I know we don't want them past our knees but a decent length would be nice!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wine colour jeans! They are gorgeous.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest ring ever!! <3 That dance scene in the Inbetweeners Movie absolutely killed me! :D xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour of the jeans, perfect for winter! I always find with missguided dresses that they are designed for girls who are either very short or enjoy flashing their underwear to the world!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the sausage dog ring!! i gotta get me one! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that dress! You should keep it, the colour is amazing on you :)
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the ring and the blue dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the wine colour jeans!!


    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shame the dress is too short.. it's gorgeous! WANT the wine jeans and that dog ring is too cute!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. that blue dress is awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. i lovee the ring so cutee :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am adoring the wine jeans!!

    xoxo
    style roulette

    PS: would love to invite you to join my turban headband giveaway at my blog, if you haven't yet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The ring is so cute :) I love sausage dogs :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw that ring is so cute, going to have to buy just because I have a sausage dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your blue lace dress <3
    http://manaa-is-a-dreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!