-->

16 April 2011

One Hundred Things I Love #1

I'd thought I'd start a little series of all the positive things I tend to forget about in life and share some pretty pictures with all of you! (it's a hundred because I recently acquired 100 of you lovelies♥)


001. Cats
002. Cakes
image
003. Texts
004. Colourful hair
005. Vintage cameras
006. Lillies
007. Perfume Bottles
008. Waffles
009. Keys
010. Cushions

Images all from Tumblr.
x

12 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on every single on of these things :)
    And those scrabble cushions in the last picture are amazing!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with the rainbow hair! great selection of pics!


    ∆ blog
    ∆ twitter
    ∆ zebra and meerkat shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. those cushions are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. colourful hair and ooh vintage cameras then when I saw waffles -- i love them too

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh snappp we both dig the hair haha so cool and summery wish I could rock the fishtail plait my hairs not long enough :(
    great images!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures, they are so cute especially the little cakes AND I really love the sweet text.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post really did make me smile! So thank you it's the little things in life xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!
♥