-->

16 January 2011

New In, New Look.

New Look recently released some previews for S/S 2011, I love seeing shops new collections! I thought New Look have some really lovely pieces this time round, A/W '10 didn't really stand out for me.. Without further-a-do, here are some of my favourites!

Left > Right.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.
Image Credit: New Look

To sum up, lots of chiffon and peter pan collars! Also, has anyone noticed that New Looks prices have gone up? Everything seems to be really oddly priced, I realise the VAT has increased and cotton prices have risen, but I haven't noticed it in other stores? Also number 8 really gets on my nerves because I think the collar should be black!

    
And lastly, my favourite photos from the collection. I love all the shorts although my favourite are the first pair. The yellow top in image 2 I think is really cute although I probably wouldn't wear it. The 4th image is really striking I think, the trousers are tempting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!