-->

09 March 2011

Wonder Woman

Today I spent ages on some new nail art... Pretty much as soon as I'd finished I decided I didn't like it so I think it'll be coming off pretty soon!
I wanted to use my new-ish Barry M colour - cobalt blue which reminds me of a superman blue, maybe I subconsciously brought this colour after lusting over the MAC Wonder Woman collection?!
I think there's probably too much going on that's why I don't like them, this is the first time I've done half moons and I think they came out quite well although they weren't curved enough to begin with.

My cat today was being such a sweetie! I think she was pleased I was at home, and she wasn't pestering me for once! So I got some pictures :)

Claws right into the chest there, always nice...
The 'present' she brought me, she loves feathers

And finally, I just read Gem Fatale's latest post which I found mega exciting! All you nail polish lovers will enjoy this. I want the turquoise one I think, what about you?

x

18 comments:

  1. Your nails look amazing! I love the thumb nail especially, such a cute idea :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat is soooooo cute! ^_^ I miss mine so much when I'm at Uni. I have a little photo in a cat frame sat right next to me now. :)

    I'm so excited for Models Own too, I'm desperate for the white shatter polish. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nails - especially the thumb! I can't imagine how much concentration that took but it looks worth it! <3

    Love Ellen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot do nail art, haha.
    I think these turned out well!
    www.essiebutton,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails are amazing! And your cat is soo cute, wish mine would be nice for once. Also super jealous you got to make some pancakes yesterday I missed out on them x

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww your cat is so cute.

    I have a cat too. Your blog is great xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your nails are brilliant and totally making me want to MAC wonder woman make up =)


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. owww, your cat is cute! i'm not a cat person but since i got a kitten and watched him grow, i'm kind of accepting them!
    my cat loves feathers too :) and weirdly, foil balls. they're both his favourite!

    :) i definitely love half moons, i'm just not handy enough to do them proeprly.
    i've just purchased a nice french manicure set so i'll probably have a play with that firstly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your nails are so cool!! and your kitty is super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg. i love cats.. i am a cat fanatic.. maybs ill do a post on my cats... ahahaha.
    p.s YOUR PANCAKE SKILLS ARE AMAZING.
    i personally invite you to cook pancakes for me next year..
    ahahaha
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing nails!! and i think i may have found my cats twin.. X

    sophiebellabell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these nails! I wish I had the patience to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your nails look amazing & your cat is sooo cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your nails look amazing, love the patterns :) and your cat is adorable!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow these look so good. I wish I had a steady enough hand to do it.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I thought MAC Wonder women as soon as i saw your nails, i love them! Your cat is adorable :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!