-->

09 March 2011

Wonder Woman

Today I spent ages on some new nail art... Pretty much as soon as I'd finished I decided I didn't like it so I think it'll be coming off pretty soon!
I wanted to use my new-ish Barry M colour - cobalt blue which reminds me of a superman blue, maybe I subconsciously brought this colour after lusting over the MAC Wonder Woman collection?!
I think there's probably too much going on that's why I don't like them, this is the first time I've done half moons and I think they came out quite well although they weren't curved enough to begin with.

My cat today was being such a sweetie! I think she was pleased I was at home, and she wasn't pestering me for once! So I got some pictures :)

Claws right into the chest there, always nice...
The 'present' she brought me, she loves feathers

And finally, I just read Gem Fatale's latest post which I found mega exciting! All you nail polish lovers will enjoy this. I want the turquoise one I think, what about you?

x

18 comments:

  1. Your nails look amazing! I love the thumb nail especially, such a cute idea :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat is soooooo cute! ^_^ I miss mine so much when I'm at Uni. I have a little photo in a cat frame sat right next to me now. :)

    I'm so excited for Models Own too, I'm desperate for the white shatter polish. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nails - especially the thumb! I can't imagine how much concentration that took but it looks worth it! <3

    Love Ellen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot do nail art, haha.
    I think these turned out well!
    www.essiebutton,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥Love your nails♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails are amazing! And your cat is soo cute, wish mine would be nice for once. Also super jealous you got to make some pancakes yesterday I missed out on them x

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww your cat is so cute.

    I have a cat too. Your blog is great xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your nails are brilliant and totally making me want to MAC wonder woman make up =)


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. owww, your cat is cute! i'm not a cat person but since i got a kitten and watched him grow, i'm kind of accepting them!
    my cat loves feathers too :) and weirdly, foil balls. they're both his favourite!

    :) i definitely love half moons, i'm just not handy enough to do them proeprly.
    i've just purchased a nice french manicure set so i'll probably have a play with that firstly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your nails are so cool!! and your kitty is super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg. i love cats.. i am a cat fanatic.. maybs ill do a post on my cats... ahahaha.
    p.s YOUR PANCAKE SKILLS ARE AMAZING.
    i personally invite you to cook pancakes for me next year..
    ahahaha
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing nails!! and i think i may have found my cats twin.. X

    sophiebellabell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these nails! I wish I had the patience to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your nails look amazing & your cat is sooo cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your nails look amazing, love the patterns :) and your cat is adorable!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow these look so good. I wish I had a steady enough hand to do it.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought MAC Wonder women as soon as i saw your nails, i love them! Your cat is adorable :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!