-->

02 March 2011

February Favourites

I was planning on doing a monthly Lookbook favourites as I've been religiously bookmarking my favourites from the email I receive everyday from them. I started looking through my stack of bookmarks and began wondering what the hell I was thinking?! It enlightened me to how much my tastes can change in just 28 days! Basically I just decided to scrap the whole idea, but there were a few I couldn't just discard.
LINK
I'm in love with the cape blouse. I'll be drawing inspiration from the ribbon neck tie.
LINK
I love the innocence in this picture, I also have a thing for stags at the moment, not sure why! The colours, lighting and editing all inspire me in this picture.  
LINK
I think I need some red skinnies in my wardrobe. Chic simplicity.
I think all these gorgeous individuals have blogs and are Lookbook 'sensations' so have a look if you haven't already seen them before!
x



8 comments:

  1. wow, thats good idea! <3 i m looking forward to them :)

    http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lush choices, that cape blouse is amazing! i can never choose favourites from lookbook, i end up saving like 7583673285 photos that i never end up posting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last look, if only I could pull off red skinny jeans I would be a very happy girl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cape blouses are my favourite atm! love all of these xo

    wakeupbuttercup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cape blouse, but the second look is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the 3rd look the red jeans are great! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the second outfit, knee-highs rock :)

    Mollie from we-are-the-crowd.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!