-->

02 March 2011

Wish list #3

Very random wish list today, I shall explain below!

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
1. Knitted cakes: I recently brought a cake stand for my room, to put bits and pieces on, I want one of the tiers to have knitted cupcakes on though because I think they're adorable!
2. Accessorize Nail Polish: I've been hearing how great all the Accessorize nail polishes are, apparently this one is amazing, they have low stock so snap it up quickly!
3. Lush Ballistic Flower: Part of the limited edition Mother's Day range, I smelt these when I was in Lush the other day, I think I want the vanilla one :)
4. Ellie Goulding's album: Started listening to some of her other songs the other day and I'm loving them so far. (I know I'm like two years late!)
5. Tea lights: I think they'd look pretty in my room :)
6. Cut out scalloped shorts: I've been waiting for those lovely New Look ones to come out, I can't wait around forever so I found these Miss Selfridge ones instead!

x

21 comments:

  1. Ellie's cover of "Your Song" is one of my favourite songs at the moment :) It's so lovely.

    The knitted cakes are so cute!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the knitted cakes on the cake stand! Too cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those knitted cupcakes!? :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that the Aztec accessorize polish? I have and love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. best nail varnish EVER! ooh and i love those shorts! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shorts are lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm totally loving Ellie Goulding, it never hit me until a few weeks ago as to how amazing she is! ahaha, bit late, yeah :)

    Mollie from we-are-the-crowd.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank-you for the comment my lovely,
    ooh thank-you! this is lovely, i want it all! :(
    some of the things are up now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those knitted cupcakes are so cute its unreal! I love Ellie Goulding's album, such a good buy! :D. This whole wishlist is too cute! :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo how cute!!!Love the knitted cakes..:))

    xxx

    Angie

    P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
    Don't bother to pass by anytime...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Accessorize polishes are on my wish list, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ellie's album is fantastic, such a talented artist with a stunning voice. And I LOVE those shorts!

    http://fight-fires-in-your-best-clothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute picks

    xo-kayla marie
    www.wildchildfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great wishlist! Those knitted cupcakes are so cute, and will look adorable on your cake stand! Love those shorts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank-you for yet another sweet message!
    I know same it's one of my favourites too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your wishlist! So cool!
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I bought a cake stand to put all my lush goodies on, i might have to see if my grandma can knit me some cupcakes =] xx

    http://vintagelacex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely post! I have been looking for a pretty cake stand for some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. we've got a pennels garden centre in lincoln that sells knitted cakes, they might have a website? they're adorable! love this wishlist!xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. love those shorts <3

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. i went to see ellie. she was absolutely gorgeous. i just wanted to go on stage and cuddle her! hahaa
    love those shorts!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!