-->

30 January 2011

Monochrome glitter

My first outfit post :) Exciting eh?
It's a sort of going out, smart casual look.







Black Tube Skirt - New Look
Glitter Floral Tights - New Look (My floral bits go up the back of my legs?!)
Love Ring - Topshop (BHS are selling the same one in the sale for £3.00 atm!)
Max Factor Lipstick - 510 English Rose

Alsooo, don't you hate it when you realise you're wearing all the same brand? Lol

Excuse the dodgy backgrounds, I have no pretty backgrounds :(
Hope you liked!






12 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your top! Especially the collar :) Yes it happens to me sometimes, normally everything is from ASOS or New Look as well :) x

    Bows and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top! You're so pretty :)
    Hayley
    http://strangeness-charm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those tights are so nice! and I love the top

    ReplyDelete
  5. the top is to die for!!!
    &the ring! it's funny i just posted an outfit today where I was wearing a love necklace (:
    you got a new follower, sophie
    Love, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I adore that top! I nearly bought it this weekend, but settled on a cardigan instead at the last minute. I'm such a sucker for cardigans, ahaha. This makes me wish I'd gone for the top though, you look lovely :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! :)
    I'm a sucker for cardigans too, in fact anything warm! I can't stand being cold.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for following back (:
    My top is from Zara, I'm glad you liked it!
    xxx Ann

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!