-->

04 January 2011

2011.

Happy New Year!


Not gunna lie, didn't have the best start to 2011, made a right fool of myself.. Never drinking again! I'm not even going to go into details :S

Anywho. A few things I'm looking forward to in January 2011. Lets face it, January's probably the worst month of the year for events, such an anti climax!
001. Jack Wills end of sale, hoping to snap up a really cheap shirt before the new season things come.
002. Release of the Jack Wills spring term! Adios money.
003. Diet Coke and Nails Inc. collaboration. I have my eye on the denim blue one, I don't have a colour like that in my nail polish collection! The nude one is also calling to me...
All you have to do is purchase two 500ml bottles of diet coke, I believe they cost about £1.20 each?! Fingers crossed my local Boots store is participating...
Starts 12th Jan.

004. Getting ombre hair or doing my ombre hair. Definitely having it.
005. Seeing a few friends before they go back to Uni. Good for a final catch up.
006. My friends 18th party ;) I hope I'll be up for drinking by then. NYE seriously has ruined me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!