-->

02 January 2013

What Happened In December

Looking back on December, I'm wondering how I managed to fit so much in! It was a great month, I absolutely love the build up to Christmas and all the festivities that come with it. January is always such an anti-climax afterwards, I don't think I have anything planned for this month, boo :(
Ciate Mini Mani Month Day 1 | Day 2 | Jack Wills Advent App | Day 3 | Busy blogging | Penguin I made | Glitterrrrr | Pretty trees at ice skating | Selma sniffing the tree | No heating | Early treat | Breaking these babies in | #bbloggersxmas outfit | Winter Wonderland | Coke at #bbloggersxmas | Yummy cake pops
New screensaver | Christmas scents | Pre decorating | Lights | Christmas meal | Glitter gradient | JAGERRRRBOMBS! | Homemade decoration | Boozy truffles | Grow a Penguin | Yes, Tesco! | Lunch | Xmas flowers | Gingerbread house | Christmas face | Stanley
Tinsel | Presents :D | Flamin' pud | MY ball | Profiteroles | £1 cat ears | Lego time | Coolest notebook | New make up storage | Winter nails | Love this skirt but it's going back! | Wash balls | Lush sale order | Lush freebie | Can't bring myself to nosh these | New Twitter pic
x
P.s.. Instagram; SophieIsobel_ leave me yours! 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I love those glittery heels! Super gorgeous! And YUM, cake pops!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos, the gingerbread house looks so cute! I'm following from twitter :) x
    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it certainly looks like you've had a busy month! It's always nice to be busy, but i know I secretly love January where I can just chill out for the month! Happy New Year lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely festive photos here! Looks like you had a great December :)
    Rachelle x
    inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, so glad to see another Instagram addict! My user is l0stinthehaze I just love it so much!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are my fave types of posts!
    Wish i had known about that nail polish advent calender, it looks so cool :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these type of posts! Especially festive editions :) x

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!