-->

10 April 2011

Sunday Summary #2

What a gloriously sunny week it's been, I really hope it sticks around, it lightens my mood dramatically! There's now only 48 days of college left which I'm so happy about and that's counting the weekends and holidays so no time at all really!
My brother's Birthday Card from me, teehee ;)
Brother's Cake, nom.
Chickens :)
Bit of sunbathing - oh hey tan lines.
The wonders of self timer and awful horsey attire.
A nice sunny ride.
This week has been surprisingly good, my friend came back from Uni and on Tuesday I went into town with her for a spot of shopping and lunch. I went to the cinema on Wednesday and saw Sucker Punch with her and another friend (gotta love Orange Wednesdays!) None of us particularly enjoyed the film and actually I thought the best bit of the night was sitting in the car reminiscing about some of our hilarious encounters! 

Saturday was pretty hectic, don't know how we managed to cram so much in! I went round to my friends for a very horse filled day! Had my first 'betting' experience - Hannah put a few pounds on five horses for the Grand National, she didn't win anything, the closest she got was third. Then we went for a lovely sunny hack around the fields and finished off the afternoon with some sunbathing and an appalling game of tennis!

In the evening my family and I went to an Italian restaurant which is always superbly yummy, to celebrate my brother's 15th birthday. Then I rushed back home to get ready for a night out on the town... It was a pretty heavy one, I haven't drank for ages and people kept buying me drinks which probably wasn't the best thing! There was some extreme mixing going on and I'm not feeling too great today... Oh well, roll on next Friday :D

18 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous you have a horse, seems like the ultimate hobbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely horses! I wish I was able to ride. My landlord has rented the field behind my house to a guy who is using it for his horses. I go out and feed them (and have a little chat with them!) every day. kind of spend a lot of time daydreaming about riding them haha. xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to finish college, I have like a whole month off now which I'm dead happs about ahaha, your brothers cake looks well munch, making me well hungry now haa :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so cute, happy that I've found it!
    U have got a new follower. :>
    Btw. your hair is pretty cool!

    Kisses,
    _____________________
    CHRISTINAKEY.BLOGSPOT.COM
    _____________________

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actual LMAO at the card you got your brother, ahahaha.

    I have 15 college days left! So scary when I think about it :(
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww looks amazing :) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos! Looks like you had a good week! That card made me laugh haha! + that cake looks major yummy!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not long before college is over then :) & hmmm...birthday cake :D


    DayByDiva
    DayByDiva
    DayByDiva

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely post - looks like youve been having fun x

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha i thought that film looked so crap, my sister loved it tho.. maybe coz shes a lezbo? hmmm
    glad you had a lovely week! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you have had an amazing week love your pictures xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. The weather looks amazing. lol at the card. I'm sure the top would have suited you lovely. I love tennis <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. glad you had a good week! you've made me want to go play tennis! i love tennis reminds me of summer! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for the sweet comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely post! I love chestnust horses so much! I made a fim whilst riding my horse once! haha dangerous!

    xoxo
    Sparks and Fireworks.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!