-->

03 April 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

I hope you've all had a lovely day, personally my day has been pretty good :)
Super cute card!
I also got my mum a cake thing too, but I thought these were pretty cool because you can actually plant the tag and grow some wild flowers!
Did my nails Mothers Day-esque, I used some of my Konad stamps.
And, a little gift for me - thank you so much everyone!
 When I first started this blog, my aim was to get 100 followers by the end of the year and then I'd be happy, so this makes me super happy! Thank you everyone, I really appreciate you taking the time to read and comment, I've found/met some amazing people on here, so, here's to the next 100! :O

xx

14 comments:

  1. Well done on 100 followers.

    Love those nails xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 100 followers my lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 100 followers! I reached 100 yesterday too :)
    That lush bath bomb looks so nice!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations sophie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeee, congratulations on reaching 100! I got there last week and it made me smile so much, so I know how happy you must be :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on reaching 100, that's terrific!!! hope your mum likes the lush stuff =)


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw yay congrats on 100! you deserve it!

    that lush flower is incredibly adorable!
    and so are your nails ! love the bow detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow well done. its such a good feeling. Keep up the good work.

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the smiling kitties. and congrats on 100.

    ReplyDelete
  10. firstly that card is SUPER cute, i've never seen anything like it! LOVE! that cake is adorable. i LOOOOOVE konad nail art... been trying to find a hello kitty stamp!

    xx
    calla
    www.SHINYUPSIDEDOWNCROSSES.BLOGSPOT.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on reaching 100 followers! Also, that card is all kinds of adorable! xoxo

    www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi hun, I have nominated you for a Versatile blogger award check it out on my blog . mwah xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your nails
    & congrats on 100 :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!