-->

24 April 2011

Happy Easter!

Dress: Topshop
Belt: Topshop
 Hello everyone! Firstly, I hope you've all been stuffing your faces full of chocolate before it all melts in this scorching heat! Above are a few photos of the crafts/cakes I've been spending my Easter holidays doing when I should really be cracking on with my Final Major Project... Do you like my fondant bunny? He sure tasted good although quite sickly after a while.


I've been MIA recently, few things seem to be going right. I have control this blog so I'm not going to let this go wrong too. 


On a more positive note, I love this dress, it's so light and nice for a day dress but you could probably dress it up for the evening. I can't find it on the Topshop website, I think it's sold out now. I've been getting so much wear out of this belt, worth the hefty price tag and goes with everything :)

14 comments:

  1. That dress is absolutely stunnnning! You look lovely and you've just completely reignited my mini egg craving ha-ha!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! LOVE that dress x

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy easter <3 love your dress !



    http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that dress! And it really does look like it would go with most anything:)
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! Great dress!!
    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is adorable! Keep up the good work, girl! :)

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress, such a lovely colour. Those nest cakes look delicious too.
    Really hope things get better for you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a lovely Easter!
    The dress and belt are gorgeous :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice dress!
    http://lifeincurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the dress and that cake is way too cute for eating! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy easter. Cute dress and that belt is so nice

    -jean

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, that Topshop dress is so sweet - the lace up detail at the back is such a lovely touch!
    Hope you had a lovely Easter :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww cute dress, such a spring outfit I love it. hope you had a great easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!