-->

07 April 2011

Clear Skies

Shirt - AX Paris/New Look
Waistcoat - Primark
Jeans - Asos Sale
Bangles - Topshop Sale
Ring - H&M
How gorgeous is the sun? It's so lovely to feel warmth on your skin after what's been a long winter. I got brave and ventured outside for these pictures, there were a lack of ledges for my camera to sit (I need a tripod!)  
So I had a bit of difficulty. There were a few other ledges I could have tried but my neighbour was lurking and I didn't want him to think I was crazy, especially as I know his younger brother and we have friends in common! Today I've been listening too Clear Skies by Keane, it's such a pretty song.


I was awarded 'The Versatile Blogger Award' from Princess and the Pea, I was planning on posting it after these pictures but I think it'd make quite a chunky post but you'll be seeing it soon :)
Hope you're all enjoying the sun
x

11 comments:

  1. Keane are a guilty pleasure of mine so I shall give them a listen! also you look lovely, the detailing to the denim is a beaut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you've been enjoying the sun :) I can't wait to this weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit !
    cool top and i love the pants <3


    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your bracelets, girl!
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bangles are lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore your studded jeans...yea for sunny days...they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the waist coat, cant believe that is a primark number! great blog, stop by mine one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your jeans, they're well cool :D
    they look soooo good on ya :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. your jeans is amazing, i love the detailing! great jacket as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey hun, fab outfit. Love all the bangles. Waistcoat and jeans are gorgeous. Great outfit you look lovely.

    Hope your having a sunny sunday.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!