A really simple DIY for you today, almost not tutorial worthy! I may have mentioned a few times, I love playing with collar detailing and I thought this would be very appropriate for Christmas :D
You will need: A collar • String of sequins • Fabric glue • Scissors
• Take you string of sequins and fold the spare string back on itself so that the sequins don't fall off
• Begin applying your glue around the collar (white glue is difficult to photograph on a white shirt!) I'm using the seam of the collar for a guide.
• Continue all the around the collar
• You might want to do small sections and wait for them to dry before doing the whole strand as it might move around.
• Cut off at the end, leaving extra to fold over the collar.
• Glue down the end and wait for it to dry.
• Help from cat? Optional ;)