|01. Cross Jumper | 02. Galaxy Jumper | 03. Sausage Dogs | 04. Clutch | 05. Skirt | 06. Earrings|
01. I spotted this Cross print jumper on Missguided and then of course found it on eBay hastily afterwards. eBay and Missguided have about 80% of the same stock but eBay is cheaper if you'd never noticed! It's still only £12.99 though so not too bad at all. I liked it because it reminds me of some of the Topshop Unique pieces.
02. I've been eyeing up that galaxy jumper for the longest time now (slight exaggeration) I've yet to see it in my size though :(
03. If you didn't know, I'm rather fond of sausage dogs! I think these are so cute! Doesn't even matter that they don't match my room, lol.
04. Move aside £38 Topshop version and £20 Zara version and say hello the £8 Select version! I MUST stop walking past Select and remember to go in and find it. (Also in black too)
05. My black skater skirt gets a lot of wear, so it seems only right to buy another colour!
06. I keep looking for these earrings in Miss Selfridge and the similar Topshop ones but I can't find them, so my search extends to Brighton this weekend.
Speaking of Brighton.. I'm not entirely sure how relevant this wish list is, I'll probably just go into Primark and forget everything! Are there any Brighton shops that are a must visit?