-->

26 October 2011

Teal

Jumper: Primark | Skirt: Primark | Cuff: Gift from Sophfe :) | Feather Hair Extensions: Feather Ray

Here's the outfit I wore yesterday, featuring a couple of recent purchases. It's also one of those ~ all Primark ~ outfits which I'm guilty of doing quite a lot! I snapped up this little skater skirt because it's exactly like the Topshop one which I wanted ever since I saw Katharine wearing it. It only cost £10 so that saved me a rather nice £24!

I also realised that I've never show you my feather hair extensions which I got nearly two weeks ago! They're quite subtle (I got the warm neutrals mix) and I can hide them in my mop of hair if needs be or pull them to the front. As I said, I've had them in about two weeks now and they still look as good as new. I wasn't completely sure about the whole feather hair extension thing at first if I'm honest, but after lots of research and a 20% discount code hours later I thought I might as well. Now, I wouldn't mind a whole head of them!

Lastly, is anybody going to Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model on Friday? I managed to win a pair of tickets!
x

17 comments:

  1. I love your outfit Sophie, especially the jumper. How did you get on with washing the hair feathers? did you take out? I am intrigued by them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that jumper and your feather extensions look great, I miss mine! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, the jumper is so nice! And love the skirt! I'm gutted I spent over 3 times as much on mine and they're virtually identical, i love the button detail on yours!! I really need to go to Primark more! I know what you mean about wearing all of the same brand in an outfit, I always do that with Topshop and it's soo embarrassing when I go in there wearing all Topshop!! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your jumper! and jealous, I had nobody to go with! Have fun :)
    x

    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely outfit :)
    I'm so incredibly jealous of your feather extensions, I've wanted some for ages!

    xxx
    Roza,
    alittlebitofroza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo super cute! I love this color. And the jumper too. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that outfit, esp the skirt!
    I remember sporting those type of jumpers when I was about 10! Who'd have thought they'd come back around? Lol.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. <3 if i were a girl, thats what i'd where! haaa x

    but yeh, very nice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwh the feather extensions look adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit, love anything teal! :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this outfit, so cute. The colour is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow love this skirt! This color combo is great. Thanks for your lovely comment, would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. the bracelet is so pretty! and love the teal skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the teal, looks really nice on you ! Never been a big fan of the feather hair things but they look lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous outfit! Love the teal skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg I love this jumper, can't believe it's from Primark! x

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!