-->

30 October 2011

BINTM Live


As I mentioned in my last post, I managed to win some BINTM tickets from 30 Days of Fashion and Beauty courtesy of Revlon (thank you!) I had a good time, I loved going round all the little stalls with amazing freebies and offers, I wasn't really amazed by the catwalk but it was still good but maybe that's because we were sitting at the very back! Sorry for the bad pictures, my camera can't handle things like that!

The pictures of the make up above are from Jelly Pong Pong, who were doing such an amazing deal - Eyelashes, mascara, shadow and two lip glosses for just £2.50! I actually have two sets of these because they were doing 2 for £5 as I guess they just wanted to get rid of them. I might do a giveaway if anyone is interested? The packaging is just so ridiculously cute.

Cosmopolitan and Company magazine were doing a goodie bag which had a sample of Viva La Juicy in it which I've wanted to try for ages! I also signed up to Elemis and got some pretty decent samples. I had a henna tattoo done, it's developed properly now so it's not as orangey any more! Stargazer were having a 3 for £5 offer on nail polishes which obviously I couldn't resist, check out the highlighter yellow, haha!

Finally, a few snaps of the outfit I wore, I look a bit bedraggled as I took them when I got in from London. It looks kinda boring but I did have more accessories on but they came off as soon as I walked in the door!

Hope you all had a good weekend and Halloween! Halloween post coming soon :)
x

16 comments:

  1. Wow all those products look amazing! the jelly pong pong packaging is adorable! a giveaway would be ace!!
    Im having one over at my blog at the mo if u wanna check it out!
    love your outfit iv been after some burgundy jeans for aaaaages
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good, i went last year and had a good time, wanted to go this year but i couldn't. Amazing offers as well:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the packaging is super cute! Looks really expensive!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks like you had a great time, love all the beauty products, jelly pong pong stuff is amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know a few people that went to this, glad you enjoyed it even if you were at the back! I love neon (highlighter!) nail varnishes, I think I need to expand my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I went to BNTM live! x

    famekills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh im so jealous of you going to the show! it looked amazing! fancy winning a pair of tickets aswell, you lucky thing! :)
    you look gorgeous aswell! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great time! nice outfit! really like your jeans too, i really want a pair that colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i got this exact same jelly pong pong set at the clothes show last year, the lip glosses smell divine! you are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The jelly pong pong products look so good, i shall be checking their site out in a bit. I think i'll make an effort to go to BINTM next year, looks good! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, looks like you had a great day and you look lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The jelly pong pong products always have gorgeous packaging :) I wanted to go this year, but I won tickets for Britney&joe jonas and wanted to take my friend to that :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. i wish i had gone, looks like you had an amazing time!
    i've awarded you with the 'your blog is great' award!

    http://jesuissylvie.blogspot.com/2011/11/your-blog-is-great.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. those lashes look amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!