-->

02 October 2011

Keep Calm and Marry On

Sooo, this weekend I attended my first ever civil partnership! I know some people find these things a tad controversial but I had fun, and it was most certainly a unique experience which I'd jump at the chance to do again! I thought I'd share some pictures with you - unfortunately I couldn't find my camera so we only had the family one which only has a short battery life :\

Yes.. That is a drag queen I'm with, I love drag make up! Also, apologies for the classy toilet mirror picture, I realised at the end of the evening that there was only a few pictures of me taken which probably wouldn't make it to Facebook or where I could ever see them...! 

I managed to squeeze in a bit of cheeky shopping yesterday before the wedding so expect to see that tomorrow :) Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
x

7 comments:

  1. I think its silly that some people do feel that theyre controversial - love should be what matters the most!

    looks like you had a lovely day and your dress is really pretty too!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, that looks so much fun! and you look gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never been to a civil partnership, but i personally don't have a problem with them. i love the theme! your dress is wonderful, i adore polka dots (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos I cannot wait for my hair to be back as long as yours.

    Looking forward to seeing your buys x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great evening! Your hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey buddy :) looks like fun aha xD I love the facebook toilet pose! Think everyone has atleast one aha :)
    I hope you don't mind me commenting on this but yeh, you look very smart :) and I agree with these people /\ :)
    that is all :D
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!