-->

09 October 2011

Monochrome

Top: Primark | Shorts: Punkyfish | Shoes: Primark | Hair Bow: Topshop | Nails: Barry M, Silver Foil

These shorts are probably about four years old now - way before the time of the much sought after Motel jeans, I love digging out things like these! I bought them when I had my little Punkyfish obsession, they also came in a skinny jean version which I wanted too but I knew I'd never be brave enough to rock them.  

I snapped these photos of my outfit the other day, before it got ridiculously cold. You know (or I know) when winter is on it's way when your hands have a deathly chill to them all day and you're apprehensive about leaving you're cosy bed! On second thoughts, that could just be my laziness :P. Yep, I'm back to my knits and onesies for the coming months.

I just thought I'd quickly mention as well that I'm making lots of changes (mostly behind the scenes) to my blog, just to make it easier to navigate etc. So, if you see anything out of the ordinary that's why (:

Hope you had a good weekend!
x

22 comments:

  1. cute shorts!x

    http://loretta-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment! * Nice blog * Pretty!

    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute outfit :) i love the silver nail varnish too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are pretty damn awesome! Love the shoes too, I've been thinking about buying them for a few weeks now. Not sure if I should or not! Are they any good?
    www.i-cant-walk-in-heels.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. liking your shorts babe. love finding good stuff from ages ago!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your nail color! I'm going to have to find the equivalent here Stateside. Thanks for the comment!

    Bluebox89

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love digging out old clothes too!! Love the shorts!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is perfect and so is your blog!
    I've been a fan for a while now, keep it up :)

    Say Hi to your newest follower!

    Maybe you could check out mine and follow if you get time?

    Stoleninspiration.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute shorts! I remember having a punkyfish obsession, i had a checked shirt/grey sweater top thing which i practically lived in! lol

    pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have the most killer legs, those shorts look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love those shorts!!!

    and thank you for your comment:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh mann, I was a punkyfish fan too! I don't think I ever saved enough pocket money to buy anything though :( Love that you've brought out those shorts though- they're fab, such a statement piece! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nails and shoes are so cute, love the monochrome outfit :)
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those shorts are awesome, and I love your pink hair bow. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit, I love the monochrome look, so stylish! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. amzing shorts you pull them off so well!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the shorts!! they look great on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these shorts! Good way to do the motel jeans look if you're not feeling so brave! And you were totally ahead of the look! Haha.
    Those are some cute shoes too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely outfit, the shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your shorts are so cute! Lovin' your nail polish too. :) Thanks for visiting my blog. Following you. xx

    forshoeswefall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!