-->

03 October 2011

Summer Haze

 Blouse: New Look | Skirt: Boden | Necklace: Unknown | Coral Ring: H&M | Turquoise Ring: Dollybowbow

Been playing around with my photos again on picnik, to be honest I don't think I'll ever get the hang of it! I think I always go a bit to OTT.

This skirt was given to me by one of my mum's friends (it was too small for her) months ago which I've only just got round to wearing, I feel a bit guilty actually as it's from Boden so I don't suppose it was cheap! It's lovely to wear for this little heatwave we've got going on this Autumn :)

I've just been invited to a Halloween party, any good costume suggestions? I don't want anything particularly gory but I'm not a fan of the extreme slutty outfits either! I was thinking about being a cat but I was one last year! Enjoy the rest of the sunshine :D

x

24 comments:

  1. The rings are so nice!! The outfit suits you very well!!
    -Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous :) i love your rings! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt, and the turquoise YSL dupe ring is amazing!! Going to have to snatch one of them up, instead of paying hundreds for the real thing!
    xxx

    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same with picnik, I always edit a bit too much! lol! That's a gorgeous skirt though, love the shape of it! Love the jewellery too!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the accesories :) your eyes are soo beautiful!!
    lets follow each other!
    xoxo

    Limonspective

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your rings! I wish I had some halloween outfit ideas for you but I don't even have one idea for me :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rings and necklace are gorgeous! :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soo cute, love the accessories :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I go a little crazy on picnik too - don't know when to stop! I love the outfit you're wearing, and you have very good taste in jewellery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute outfit! And I LOVE those rings. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your lovely comment! I love your shirt, the lace detailing is gorgeous :) <3

    www.frillsandfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh Boden is so pricey, but they have some really nice stuff! Love your rings too xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving the accessories.

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you, was a lovely day :) the skirt is gorgeous !! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous skirt! Loving the rings... cute!

    RikkaMichelle
    http://emfashionrtw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. this skirt is so adorable! definitely has a bit of a marc jacobs vibe :) cute photos!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful skirt darl...lovin' your blog much!
    http://secondvogue.blogspot.com/a

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Ring, dear!<3
    Have a nice day..!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute skirt! I love it mixed with the blouse to! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all your accessories!! :)Xx

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!