-->

10 May 2012

Wish list #20

Wish list number 20! That's a lot of wishing ;)
Trousers | Clutch | Nail Polish | Rings | Shoes
01. These trousers would be so appropriate for all those times I'm 'not allowed to wear jeans', they're very similar to the American Apparel riding pants which I'd never pay £64 for! I'm going to try and track them down in stores as my size aren't on the website.

02. I've been trying to decide between a few nude clutch bags which one I like the most, here's one to add to the list!

03. I got the pink version of this (Adrenalin) last week and oh. Wow! Sparkly pink holographic amazingness. Desperately need the purple version in my life!

04. I don't have anything with a moustache on, and these are so cute! Not sure I want three though...

05. I know exactly what this weeks money is going on! I'd been debating the nude version on them (I already have the black) except I already have a pair of nude pumps and I know they'd get really dirty. I don't have any mint coloured shoes, so now I have an excuse :D

Friday tomorrow, yay! Enjoy!
x

23 comments:

  1. Love the moustache rings and the mint shoes! Mint and studs, my two favourite things right now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need those leggings- thanks for finding an affordable riding pants dupe!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of the shoes, great wishlist. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mint Vectras are gorgeous :) And I've been looking for those riding pants every time I go into H&M but never have any luck :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want those leggings! and the shoes are soo nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have excellent taste clearly - I'm wearing those riding pants from hm in my latest post and that clutch was in my wishlist :)
    As a warning, I had to return the leggings once already as the seams split - there were a few on the rail which had done the same so watch out!
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. those rings are super cute!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. those trousers look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them all! Those trousers seem like such as essential and I love those shoes. The colour is beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This glitter polish is cute, I'm a huge fan of a glitter polish right now this is a gorgeous colour!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. mint shoes is the best!


    http://songwriterasias.blogspot.com/ check out my blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The mint vectra slippers are so nice! Great picks xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE those studded pumps, hating my stupid big feet right now because I can't find a pair in my size ANYWHERE. Great choices, it's all adorably pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really really want some studded shoes, and these are perfect! I love the rings too x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love love love the trousers and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha, yes three moustaches would be a tad excessive.
    Love the shoes, so fun !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, I've been on the hunt for an alternative to the American Aparrel disco pants for ages and these seem like a pretty good match. I'll have to go and try them on! And I've been wanting a pair of Vectras for ages, nude is screaming out to me! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want everything you've put here. Oh dear. :P
    The rings are incredibly cute.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I bought those pumps in nude and black - I deff wear the nude ones more, but oh my god the mint ones are amazing! Great picks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A lovely nude clutch similar to the Asos one is this one from H&M http://www.hm.com/gb/product/98178?article=98178-A#article=98178-A
    It's a tad cheaper too :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shoes are AMAZING!! LOVE THEM! :) Very nice blog!

    www.flyingsnap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!