-->

04 December 2012

November Favourites

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
What impeccable style the first lady has! I'd so dress like that every day if I could. I've been enjoying the khaki/military/utility/whatever-you-want-to-call-it trend for a while now, it looks great with a bit of leather to really toughen an outfit up. 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
After extensively looking for this polka dot skirt, I think it made my brain go a bit dotty because now I'm suddenly drawn to anything polka dotted I see in a shop! 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Woop, Christmas party season is upon us! (I've been eyeing up dresses for far too long now) so now I better get my bottom in gear and actually decide on a dress! I'm either thinking a spar princess dress or a long sleeve bodycon. What's your Christmas dress going to be?
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Speaking of Christmas, everyone needs a good old novelty knit. I've particularly been enjoying the light up ones on eBay...! Check out this one, it's shocking!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
And with the colder weather comes the knitwear, yay for cosy times! Winter's not all bad, guys. The chunkier the better in my opinion, with either a statement necklace or a shirt collar poking out :)
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
I've really liked wearing this forest green colour this month, I never wear green so it's been a nice change.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
There was a lack of chunky chain necklaces on the high street when I wanted one so I headed to my local charity shop and picked one up for £3. Definitely go to charity shops if you want one!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
I've always loved cats but lately there seems to have be an influx of kitty cats. Not that I'm complaining - look at how cute those tights are!

Hope you enjoyed my November favourites! Let me know your favourite trends right now.
x

2 comments:

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!