-->

10 December 2012

What Happened in November

Thought I'd better get this pot up before December completely flies past! Can't believe it's the 10th already, it really will be Christmas before we know it. Yayyy! Here's what I got up to in November..
Fave lunch | I love these two colours together | From floordrobe to wardrobe! | The Barry M shelves | The Models Own shelves | Finally filling in the holes | Slow shutter speed fireworks | I caved | Cath Kidston parcel | OOTD snippet | New penguin dressing gown | Being nuzzled | Yum | Agonizing wait | Mini pancakes
My cats Christmas boxes | Dinner and cocktails | AHHHH!! | Christmassy bow | Cute new xmas decoration | Keane @ the O2 | Amazing disco ball | Nearly time..
So, November was pretty good. The highlight was definitely at the end of the month though when I went to see Keane at the O2 and I had 3rd row tickets! December is set up to be a good one too, I'm looking forward to seeing the next load of images with you all :D
x

3 comments:

  1. I love that your cats are getting presents! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Keane a few years ago at V festival, they're so amazing live!
    Love these posts, i've just done one too :) <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the dominoes tracker is torture! x

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!