-->

21 July 2012

Trying On

Top: Primark | Skirt: Primark (old) | Shoes: Topshop | Cat Bracelet: New Look | Spike Bracelet: eBay | Nails: Models Own 'Beach Party' and 'Bubblegum'

After my shopping trip to London last week, I had a little trying on session - Oxford Street Primark changing rooms are a massive no no, so it's just routine! I really like this top (I have the parrot one too) but this one just doesn't seem to sit right. The heart is quite stiff and doesn't hang well, which is a shame. 

The skirt is really old now and I was trying to decide whether or not to keep it. I ended up making an outfit out of the two and thought I might as well snap a few pictures. Should I keep the skirt?

I best be off now as I'm going out for dinner soon and I still have a towel on my head! Have a good Saturday night whatever you're doing :)
x

6 comments:

  1. i love your t-shirt! I really like your blog, I've just found it and it's great! would you like to follow us each other? I can also follow you on bloglovin and twitter!
    xx

    www.hetibrandenburg.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this top! Love it :)

    I love this outfit, you look looovely! xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes, they are lovely :) I've awarded you the sunshine award, you can check out my blog for details,
    Bex x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the huge graphic hart and your spikey loafers, you always put together fun outfits!

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, love the heart on the top and the colour of the skirt is so nice! x

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!