The other day I realised I don't just like nail polish a lot, I have an addiction. If I had to lose all my other polishes these are probably the ones I'd hold on to.
- Barry M's Tangerine is lovely for Summer and just generally adds something a bit different, it also comes in useful for Halloween!
- Bright Red by Barry M is your classic red which you can wear all year round, I think everyone needs a red like this in their collection.
- Picadilly Circus is quite a recent favourite, it's similar to Barry M's Raspberry but much better in my opinion! It's a deep cerise colour whereas Raspberry is more red.
- Model's Own Bubblegum is a neon pink colour, it dries semi matte which I find a bit odd so I usually put a top coat over it. (Better picture here)
- Milan is a super sparkly shimmery pink which is completely different to anything else in my collection.
- 'Bare' was free in Instyle magazine, it's still not my perfect nude but I do still really like it. It works well for a variety of nail art :)
- I got Big Smoke on the day Topshop make up launched, it's very sophisticated. It's got a lot more dimension than Barry M's mushroom!
- Juicy Jules is one of the most amazing nail polishes ever! You can get lots of different looks from just one polish, I like layering it over dark polishes.
- Barry M's Blue Glitter doesn't get enough hype in my opinion! I'd say it's the best glitter polish I own - completely opaque in three coats. I wore on my toes all throughout the summer.
- I like Navy by Barry M as it's just the right navy, a lot of navy's can look too dark. A nice alternative to black.
Sooo, what's your favourite nail polish?