-->

08 February 2012

Around a Pound

Recently I've picked up a lot of things which have been very kind to my purse strings. I've found a few dupes for a tenth of the price! I'm definitely one of these people to have stacks of little cheap bits than one big thing.
This of course is the infamous OPI Rainbow Connection dupe. I picked it up from Lovethymakeup, for £1.25, which is the cheapest I've found online. It's out of stock at the moment but keep checking because it does come back in stock!
 I picked this fimo nail art wheel up today in 99p Stores, it's also by Technic, it came with a nail glue and and an orange stick too! It's definitely worth checking out the beauty section in Poundland and 99p Stores! I now have my Valentine's nails sorted :)


 Fairly obvious, but don't forget that everything from MUA is only a quid!

 I found these Yankee candle fakes in 99p Stores too, they smell soooo good! 


I paid a visit to Sally's the other day and found a few clearance China Glaze polishes for £1.05! Make sure you look all around the store because they were in a random place away from all the full price CG polishes.


Are there any bargains which you've found recently? 
x

28 comments:

  1. I have that technic nail varnish and I absolutely love it! It's just a bugger to take off! Haha!

    Love Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they all look like great bargains!
    I currently have the Technic polish on at the mo and I love it. Can't stop looking at my sparkly nails.
    :)
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've got some amazing finds here! Love the glitter polish and nail art wheel, very cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that nail art set! Definitely going to check those sorts of places more often.
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really must, I'm always amazed at what I find! x

      Delete
  5. You've found some great beauty bargains :)
    A little shop near me sells some technic polishes but I haven't seen that rainbow one, it looks gorgeous!

    Caroline x
    carolinescatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those China Glaze and steals at that price :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are really nice colors- the glitter is so so pretty! xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  8. that first one is just peeerfect! loveit. it's a pitty I can't find china glaze here where I live. I just buy loads when I go back home. Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
  9. the glittery polish is so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great bargain buys - I love the China Glaze polishes! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this kind of post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Loove all the sparkles and that mint green is amazzzing!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC,
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so impressed with your blog. I want to get those candles. I love it when people blog bargain finds :)

    www.allylae.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the sparkly varnish. The candles look lovely too, do they keep their scent? xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think they do. When I burnt the vanilla one it filled my room with loveliness :) x

      Delete
  15. Omg.. that the first nail polish is a bargain!!! :)

    check out my givaway:

    http://jen-theblondeblogger.blogspot.com/2012/02/100-followers.html

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love those nail stickers! i might have to run out and try to find some!! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't believe you got china glaze for 1.05! I love the glitter technic nail polish from the first picture x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, such a bargain! I want to get a few more! x

      Delete
  18. Great bargains, a lovely collection of sweet items here.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always buy the 99p store candles but oh wow I shal be looking in the nail section!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check, I saw some Wet n Wild make up in there too! x

      Delete
  20. Love these polishes.. im following :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've just ordered the Technic one, can't wait to try it out!
    Thank you for the comment to my blog, I really like yours so I'm following it :) hope you like mine enough to do the same! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!