-->

12 February 2012

DIY Iris Folded Heart Valentine's Card

I got my heart pattern from this website. You'll need to print two of these. Also when I say 'card' I mean like one you receive, not just a random bit of card!
 If you're unsure of what I mean here, you need to open up the card as if you were reading it and lay it over the heart. Then use the tape to secure it down so it doesn't move around.
 So, tape your first strip over number 1. The pattern guide tells you where to place which pattern. I'm using spots for Pattern A and stripes for Pattern B. Follow around the numbers. 
Cut away any excess tape, and carefully pull off the tape holding the card in place. Then, close the card and reveal the front!
And if you're still confused, either leave a comment below or try reading this tutorial, or watching this video.

Hope you enjoyed!
x

19 comments:

  1. This looks so cool!

    take a little peak at my blog<3

    Project Rattlebag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so pretty i need to go to ulta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute heard DIY dear: love it!!! :)

    If you like my blog and you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle with me, we could followed each other by GFC + Bloglovin’ + Facebook … ;) I’ll be waiting for you!!!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's great! I may try it!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks absolutely incredible! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love seeing all the seasonal DIYs! They're always so much fun and even more darling than the last year!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    CAKED Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute idea! I love the stripey section <3

    Thank you for your comment on my tights post, hope you get new dot tights soon. :)
    oh and I loove your curser, I love how it says your name, so cute. :)

    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Glad you like my cursor too - I wasn't sure if it worked or not!
      x

      Delete
  8. Oh, that is so cute! Really nice and easy diy!! :) Thanks for sharing, the photos are really clear. I always wondered how people did this... :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad it didn't seem too complicated to you! c

      Delete
  9. Wow thats so cute but looks so complicated lol.. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not really not that bad! Once you get started it's fine :) x

      Delete
  10. This looks absolutely incredible! Such a good idea xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!