-->

18 November 2011

Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecakes

I saw this recipe on Dainty Dresses months ago, ever since it's been sitting in my bookmarks just waiting to be made! You can find the complete recipe here.

Yum!
I thought it would be a bit silly to write out instructions again - especially as it's not my recipe! So if you want a go, the link is right here :)

I'm trying to work through some of my bookmarked pages so maybe expect a few more cooking posts!
x
P.s. Do you like my new wintery blog look? - Not finished yet though!

16 comments:

  1. you have just made me so hungry... peanut butter & oreos are my two favorite things... amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound scrummy, and have gone from one book marked page to another ;-)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh I hate peanut butter, but they look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love recipes .. and these pictures are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY. SOOOO TASTY!
    xxx
    www.alittlebitofroza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should not have read this when I was hungry. Looks so so good! I adore peanut butter. And cheesecake. Oreos are pretty good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! Thanks for the link to the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, these sound and look like a dream. Definitely trying these for myself one day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore cheesecake, but I'm not a big fan of peanut butter. Boo, cos these look fab. xxx
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yum I love peanut butter, need to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for linking to my blog for the recipe! :) i've resisted the temptation to make them again since posting but mmm, they're so good! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooo I love the new look!
    xxx
    www.alittlebitofroza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh they look scrummy! And yes, very much enjoying the snowflakes :) x

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!