-->

30 October 2012

Halloween Nails

Boo! 
So sad I don't have the chance to dress up for Halloween this year :( I usually go all out - see last years blog post! I'm one of those people who love dressing up and end up putting way more effort into my outfit than most people. Halloween nails are always a must though, so here's what I came up with..
Products used;
Barry M;  Yellow, Orange
Models Own; Black Magic, Toxic Apple & Snow White 
Topshop;  Big Smoke
China Glaze; Sea Spray
eBay nail art pens

Had a bit of a nightmare uploading/rescuing these photos so I hope you like them! Which nail is your favourite? Mine's probably the little Frankenstein head! I find him strangely cute. Leave me links to your Halloween fun!
x

9 comments:

  1. Amazing - I love the hulk and eyeball ones! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant! I think my fave is Frankenstein and the web! :)
    I made some Halloween cupcakes over on my blog :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing! How on earth do you do them with such steady hands?! Where are the brushes from? :)
    I love the Frankenstein one too! The limits of my Halloween nails was painting them bright orange and putting little black car stickers on, not too scary either haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are so so good! Absolutely adorable but perfect for Halloween :-) I'm not getting to dress up this year either, it's depressing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails look amazing, I wish I could have painted mine for work but health and safety protocol says no :( x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i looooove this~ I like the skull cause it reminds me of 'nightmare before christmas'

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  7. arghh everyone's saying how good they are & there's no pictures appearing for me?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are amazing~! The Frankenstein one is very cute, but my favourite might be the dripping blood!

    ReplyDelete

I read all my messages :)
Thank you for leaving them!