Sunglasses: Primark | Scarves: Primark | Necklace: Primark | Bracelet: Topshop
- The pearl collar necklace is so similar to this one in Topshop that I spotted a few weeks ago as I thought it would look really nice with a dress I'm wearing to my cousins wedding soon, I wasn't expecting to see it in Primark for just 4 pounds!
- The hugeeee Topshop on Oxford Circus had an amazing jewellery sale on, I got far too excited! There was more stuff in the sale than the whole jewellery section in my local Topshop! And then of course there was all the non sale items to add to that too! Oh Em Gee! I picked up this evil eye bracelet half price, which I've never seen before online or instore, tbh I probably would've paid the full £5 for it. It just happened to be the last one as well and it fits my silly skinny wrists, definitely fate ♥
- Finally got myself a cute little backpack! I've been looking at them for a while now but didn't want to spend £30+ on something I might not use very often. I thought it was rather fitting with the upcoming Jubilee and the Olympics :)
- I'm slightly on the fence with the second bag, whilst I love it as it's a bit of a knock off for the Louis Vuitton Alma/Paul's Boutique Maisy bag I'm a tad worried that every 13 year old chav may be carrying one it :S I promise you now though, that tacky plastic charm thing is coming straight off and being replaced by one of the skull scarves above!
|Top: Primark | Bikini: Forever 21|
- I've wanted a Rihanna top for a while, I'd been looking at the Topman ones but the trouble is I know a few guys who have the very same one so I thought that might be a bit awkward! I think this one looks like one you'd buy in Topshop and it fits surprisingly nicely!
- A NEW BIKINI AT LONG LAST! I've been on the longest hunt to find a bikini which was A) cheap B) in my size C) nice! I seriously resent paying £20-£30 for a skimpy bit of material which fades after one dip in the pool. The top and bottoms were £3.75 each so I came away very happy :) It's a neon coral colour which I think blinded my camera a bit!
- Two more pairs of coloured skinny jeans to add to my ever growing collection! I've always been a big fan of Primark jeans, I think they're just as good as the Topshop ones! I actually like that coral belt that came with the lilac pair too! I've never understood Primark's obsession with putting belts on everything...
Have you been to Primark recently? What did you get?