|Poor attempt at aztec nails :\|
|Turned around to find my cat in the shower (the doors were open) - I shut them for picture purposes. Don't worry though, she didn't mind, I'm not a cat abuser!|
Other things that have happened this week:
- I made a grand total of £89.55 on ebay :D I probably won't spend it because I'm awful at spending money.
- My mum had a 'secret millionaire' moment, it was so crazily weird.
- Went out on Thursday night and spent just £2! (Massive pre-drink, bottle of Vodka in handbag, four of us in the taxi if you wanted to know how I managed it :P) On the downside though I managed to rub my feet raw and couldn't walk properly for the next two days, stupid high heels.
- My Missguided jeans arrived, am very pleased with them - definitely recommend Missguided if you want all the pretty things from Topshop but aren't willing to pay sky high prices!
- Won't be ordering from H&M again, never did get my rings.
- Wanted Steven Hall from BGT to win, usually I hate the sort of 'not so talented comedy acts' but I thought he was flipping hilarious! Razy was also amazing too, not so fond of the others - seen it all before.
- I lost my fake tan virginity too ;)
What have you been up too this week?